We have published these guidelines in the hope that they will help you steer clear of issues and speed you through the approval process when you submit your products to our site.
Here are some general points to read before submitting your products:
- We are looking for high quality products to resell, if your products are of low value or have poor quality images and descriptions, they will most likely not be accepted. We determine 'high quality' at our own discretion and will not enter into any discussions about our decision to either accept or deny an author to our platform. To gauge the type of quality we accept simply look at some of the featured authors on our homepage. If your expertise isn't in creating graphics and a strong brand for your product and online presence we recommend 99 Designs for affordable graphic design.
- We expect prospective authors to either have a website or other online presence for example a YouTube channel they will be promoting their products from.
- When creating your account, please provide clear information about your products, you may upload a maximum of 6 products (limitation is lifted if the account passes our review process) for the account 'review stage', please also ensure your uploaded products meet our Product Guidelines. If you don't create any products after signing up your account will be removed after 7 days as we'll assume you do not intend to use the account.
- Whilst we are flexible about the numbers of products we allow authors to sell with us as a general rule we cannot support a large catalog of similar products, for example if you wanted to sell 2000+ stock images our platform would not be suitable for you.
- Please ensure you add your bank account details to your account so we are able to pay your sales commission, without this information we are unable to activate an account for sales.
- We are an English speaking company, we cannot provide support for foreign languages so we do not accept products in any other languages than English.
- We don't have time to micro manage every account, so if you fail the review process, and feel you can edit your products to meet our guidelines, please email us and let us know what actions you have taken so we can review your account again.
- We do not accept any products that contain nudity, sexual references, or intended violence.
- We like originality, we do not accept knock off's or copies of other products. Neither do we want to sell 'resell rights' type of content, this is what we class as low quality content, in many cases this type of content results in charge backs when customers realize they've bought a low quality product they simply go to their credit card company saying they did not authorize the charge on their card.
This is a living document, new material may be uploaded raising new questions or concerns for us resulting in additions to these guidelines.
We have created platform for digital goods that we would like to be known for selling high quality content, whilst these guidelines may seem restrictive to some, those that do get accepted onto our platform truly appreciate the tools they gain access to and can rest assured they are reselling their products with a platform that does things the right way. We look forward to building a great working relationship with you.
Setting up your author profile
Each author is required to setup their store profile. This includes a title, subtitle, URL, profile image and banner image.
The title should be the authors brand or business name, and not include promotional text. For example:
"Bob's Graphics" - GOOD
"Bob's Graphics - The best graphics ever" - BAD
The subtitle should then describe or promote an author, and give customers a clear idea of what an author sells. For example:
"Web design templates, logos and mockups" - GOOD
"Checkout my store page to view my products!!" - BAD
Store profile images
The author profile image and banner image is used to represent their brand within the store. This should be clear and not use any text other than what is used within the authors brand name or logo.
400px by 400px. Maximum file size 1mb.
1000px by 520px. Maximum file size 1mb.
We review all products submitted to ensure they are suitable, perform as expected, and are free of offensive material. As you create your products, make sure to use these guidelines.
Product titles and descriptions
Your product title should be direct and descriptive, and the description should provide all the crucial information about your product without external information.
In addition to describing your product accurately and highlighting the qualities you think people are most likely to appreciate, be sure to:
Correct all spelling, grammatical, and punctuation errors. Although such errors don’t bother everyone, in some people they can create a negative impression of your products quality.
Use sentence case and keep all-capital words to a minimum. Occasional all-capital words help draw people’s attention, but when an entire passage is capitalized, it’s difficult to read and it can be interpreted as shouting.
For clarity, sentence case is capiltalising only the first word for example "This is the title of my product".
Do not use buzz words. Do not include such phrases or buzz words such as "Instant Download", "Buy Now", "Instant Access".
Do not add external hyperlinks. Do not include any hyperlinks to your website, email address, Facebook etc.
When uploading your products files, please make sure to take consideration for the filename. This is what the customer will be downloading and saving to their computer, so it would make sense to make sure this matches the product title.
If, for example, you are selling a video product "My Example Video - Compilation 4", then before uploading consider renaming your mp4 file from:
"My Example Video - Compilation 4.mp4" GOOD
Authors that create products with poorly named files, may be asked to re-upload.
Each product must have a thumbnail image and banner image. These images should represent and clearly describe your product.
Video / Other Products
400px by 400px
1000px by 520px
Software / Graphics & Design Products
400px by 400px
1200px by 800px
700px by 1000px
1000px by 1000px
Make sure your product images are clear, are not distorted, and accurately showcase your product.
We do not accept physical mockup images, this can cause confusion as to whether the customer is purchasing a physical product.
Keep watermarks to a minimum and in a consistent location. Do not use website URL's as watermarks, and do not use watermarks as a form as advertisement.
Do not place 3rd party logos, promo text, or website URL's on your product images, this can cause confusion as to where the customer is purchasing the product from and can distract from the product itself.
If there are any issues with your product images, we may ask you to improve them.
Every products needs a preview image, video or sound clip. We accept YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, Soundcloud audio, and image uploads.
If these previews are seen to be against our guidelines we may remove the previews or ask the author to change them.
We provide as much information as possible in these guidelines to help authors understand what is expected from them when setting up their account and products. If an authors account is rejected, we do not always have the time to explain on an individual basis why their products did not meet our requirement standards, all we can do is direct authors to review the guidelines.